The accession of the Soviet Union gave UNESCO a truly universal nature and expanded its capabilities in effectively addressing important international cultural and humanitarian issues. Today, our interaction with UNESCO remains an example of a mutually enriching partnership.
Also in the topic:
- On the opening of the International Year of Indigenous Languages at UNESCO
- The Periodic Table of Chemical Elements: a window on the universe
- Foreign Affairs Spokesperson Maria Zakharova on Safety of Journalists, December 19, 2018.
- On the roundtable at the Russian Foreign Ministry on freedom of expression in the digital environment
- Four universities claim to open UNESCO Chairs in Russia
- Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s remarks at the opening ceremony of the 10th International Forum of NGOs in Official Partnership with UNESCO